[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

Evan,

Sue was talking about the short synopsis being too
long. I've never had a problem with the long synopsis
being too long, and you know from reading my posts
that I can go on and on. smile--though I try to be
releatively conscise but complete in my long synopses.
I also add comments about the book there, like the
fact that the spelling and punctuation are English
rather than American, or that there is a lot of
dialect, or the there is violence and profanity if I
didn't rate the book adult. There are many books that
don't deserve the Adult rating but that people who
don't like books with a lot of profanity or vulgarisms
prefer not to read. Also,since I don't validate
indecices or bibliographies, I add my name and e-mail
address in case anyone needing it wants me to.