[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:16:53 -0500

 difficult to do on the site when I upload a book with this problem.  I am
speaking of when I am ready to approve the book after validating it.

I hope this message is clear, as you seem to say most of my messages are
unclear or do not give enough info.  Smile.

Thanks,

Sue S.

Gerald,

Can you give us some pointers on how to shorten a synopsis when we
vallidate?  For example, how to remove those reviewer quotations?  I find
this very