[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:21:34 -0700

The form will let a submitter enter a long synopsis that is too long? It certainly won't let you submit a book if the short synopsis is too long. I had that problem just last week. I would have thought it would give an error message if the long synopsis were above the 500-word limit. It probably should.

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Evan Reese [mailto:mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:28 PM To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

Is this a legal problem?  I was under the impression
that it was not
permitted to use quotations of this sort in the long
synopsis.