[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:40:11 -0400

Great post and I agree totally.  I personally find that far too often people
make assumptions that are not based on fact at all thereby coming to
erroneous conclusions. Let the real experts, those that produce the unit,
decide what can or can't be done.  Personally, I'd love to see folks be able
to voice their ideas without being knocked down so quickly, especially with
assertions that are not based on solid knowledge.  Just my humble opinion of
course.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx