[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:02:48 -0500 (CDT)

I'm counting on it. If APH designs a new unit, I'm sure they'll have more control over the physical design of the unit than they do over the current unit, and they'll know best which suggestions can and can't work. They obviously can't respond to the suggestions on the list, but I am convinced they take suggestions seriously.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Lou Kolb wrote:

I'm sure APH looks at and considers all of these ideas no matter who among
us agrees or disagrees with them.