[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:26:37 -0500

Folks, I'd like to respectfully suggest that when new features
are presented here we ought to limit our comments about them
simply to whether we like them or how better to implement them. I
don't think it is our place to worry about the capacity of the
unit - APH and Springer know about those things and if it can't
be done, it won't. If APH doesn't think a feature will be worth
enough in potential sales to justify implementing it, then that's
their decision.

I'd prefer to see more questions and less about reactions to
reactions to feature suggestions. Can we refrain from telling one
another the function of the BookPort, how some of us live in the
stone age, and how still others want the BP to do everything. We
have a wonderful product, a fantastic support team, and a list
which has been a real source of good feedback and an instrument
for learning. Let's not let it become a vehicle for argument
please.