[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:48:12 -0500

By the same reasoning, a cell phone is primarily for making and receiving
calls, but cell phone manufacturers and third-party programmers continue to
think of ways to make them more useful, resulting in more unit sales.  If a
useful feature such as a calculator is possible within the present
limitations of the firmware and processor, then why not?

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx