[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:53:25 -0500

I certainly need that one!

At 04:00 PM 9/21/2005, you wrote:
My only question is, is the Bookport a device whose design is primarily
for reading either audio or text?
If so, what does a calculator have to do with reading?
Supporting larger audio/mp3 files, that makes sense.
Faster processing of audio files by the transfer tool, that makes sense.
A calculator simply doesn't seem to fit the purpose for the device.
I could even see an alarm feature, since reading is such a wonderful
escape.
One might wish to have an alarm to advise you that you've read long
enough and that it is time to do some real work!
(smile)