[bookport] Re: Bookport Transfer Softwear

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:14:10 -0700

Greetings, Sandra.

As I recall when I got mine a couple of months ago, it did not open up
automatically either.  I was told that my software should be upgraded and asked
if I wished to do so.  When I indicated "Yes", I was then transferred to the
APH site wherein I got the chance to upgrade BP, and, I think, Book Wizard,
(not even mentioned in the Manual, as I recall).

I personally felt that the Manual's instructions and information relative to
the software was very inadequate, presuming that the process would go so
smoothly and is so self-explanatory that there is no need for an explanation of
what is on the disc.  It's probably just me, but I would have appreciated some
sort of explanation about the software package.

Michael