[bookport] Re: Bookport Transfer Softwear

  • From: "Sandra E. Smith" <fredimae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:13:28 -0400

Pamela, I was able to get my computer booted this evening; and we
uninstalled and reinstalled the Book port  Transfer.  To answer your
questions,
my computer name is sandysmith
The work group is workgroup
The operating system is Windows XP
The processor is
amd athlon xp300+

My computer is not a lap top.

It appears as if the book port is
drive G.   When we plug the book Port in, the drive G pops up in My
Computer.  This drive goes away when the book port is disconnected.  But My
Computer does not identify it as  Bookport.
I also have a Removable Drive F, which I think is probably my flash card
reader.

I have attempted to disconnect all other USB items, such as my scanner, but
there is no difference in the computer behavior when this is done.

Pam, I will be out of town for work until late Thursday so will probably not
be checking email until Friday.  Thank you.

Sandy