[bookport] Re: Bookport Transfer Softwear

  • From: "Sandra E. Smith" <fredimae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:14:43 -0400

Pam, I'm sorry to be dense about this, but I'm simply not finding what you
are describing here.  When I press left windows key plus the pause key, I
get the following:
Under the first tab control of "General" I see absolutely nothing other than
"ok."

The tab control with "computer name" is, in fact, tab control 2.  Under that
I see
"computer description" with an edit box that appears to be blank;
"network ID.""
and "change."
When I click on "change" I see my own name, but that's it.

When I go into "Administrative Tools" in the control panel, I see a listview
including
"component services,"
"computer management,"
and five other things.  No tab controls.  I am not usually this dense when
it comes to computers.

Sandy
Thank you.