[bksvol-discuss] Re: superscript and subscript

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

Well, if it turns out that we're not supposed to use
superscript footnote numbers, then your advice of
blackening everything and then unchecking the
superscript would automatically put the numbers where
they belong on the line. But if we are to use
superscript footnote numbers and the scanner has them
on the line with the sentence, then I'll have to
superscript them as I come across them.

Cindy