[bksvol-discuss] Re: superscript and subscript

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:35:11 -0700

We were talking about what the Braille translator does with superscripted or subscripted text. Apparently, it handles superscript numbers okay. It may not have done so before, which is what I remember hearing when I first read about it, but it seems to now. You wouldn't notice them in Braille or speech, unless your speech tells you when they occur.

Evan