[bksvol-discuss] Re: superscript and subscript

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:28:06 -0700

Evan,

We will be interested to know what you find out about subscript and super script. We use Window Eyes as a speech program and I don't know if it identifies those attributes. Thus far, both Mike and I have been validating in Open Book; does it recognize the attributes? Ocasionally, I hear a number after a word or sentence and know that it is a super script footnote number; have deleted that number and entered the same number at the end of the sentence. However, we have not identified any words or partial words in sub or super script; I doubt we have missed any in the books we have validated; at least, we sure hope not!

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>