[bksvol-discuss] Re: superscript and subscript

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:21:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have done that at times, but then at some point some
readers said that it was too difficult to read and
could be just put the footnote number at the end of
the sentence without parentheses. Perhaps that's
something that should be added to the manual if it
isn't already there.

I just checked the copy I downloaded and it isn't, so
I'll write to Lisa. I don't see it in Tips on Jake's
site, either.

Cindy