[bksvol-discuss] Re: opinions on blank pages wanted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:24:49 -0500

Hi, Lissi. I personally leave it just as it is in the book. The automated tool
will pick up on the page breaks, and I don't think the automated tool accounts
for missing pages, anyway. That's the submitter and validator's job. *smile* I
don't even number the blank pages or put that they're blank. I know many do,
but I don't. As long as I'm sure it's blank, and as long as the sequence of
page numbers picks up where the other left off, I just leave it alone. Take
care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx