[bksvol-discuss] Re: opinions on blank pages wanted

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:14:00 -0500

Dear Pradik, Mike and Everyone,

Thank you for the specific instructions, Pradik. The page numbers will stay and
the Blank page word pairs will Go!!! Oh, and I'll put in the 2 blank lines
below the page number.

Mike thanks for understanding my hope of submitting a book to Book-share as
error free as I can make it. I'm an avid Book-share reader, too, and though I'm
glad to get any book I couldn't find anywhere else, my heart sinks when a book
has frequent text mistakes and is otherwise garbled. It seems that submitting
books that turn out as cleanly presented as a book from web braille can't help
but raise book-share's image in the opinion of readers.

Pradik and everyone, The books for scanning from my latest pass along list have
been mailed to volunteers, but I have a new stack, a taller one, I'll be
posting as soon as I've made sure they aren't already in the collection. It's a
wide assortment from angels to gritty street cops.

Always With Love,

Lissi