[bksvol-discuss] Re: opinions on blank pages wanted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:53:48 -0800 (PST)

Pratik,

Is there any danger that by having the page number on
the new line right after the page break that it will
be deleted by the stripper? I've been leaving a blank
line before and after my page numbers, whether  they
appear on the top or the bottom of the page--likewise,
before the page's text. IS this not necessary?

Cindy