[bksvol-discuss] Re: opinions on blank pages wanted

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:02:41 -0500

Dear Cindy,

Thanks for sending your answer so quickly since I've got time to delete the words, blank page from the blank pages. I agree those announcements would be boring little interruptions in the reading.

I wonder if the stripper will remove the page number from the blanks. As long as my book isn't rejected just because I wrote page numbers on the blank pages, I'll be thrilled.

Always With Love,

Lissi