[bksvol-discuss] Re: book requests

  • From: aidee campa <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:09:48 -0700

Thanks for letting me know. I want to thank the volunteers who added
Reality Bites Back by Jennifer L. Pozner to the collection again. It
was a really insightful, informative book. I'll be using some of the
books in the list I sent out a while ago for research so I can write
an essay on body image and the media, so I'd really appreciate it if
someone would add them to the collection. The two books by Nalini
Singh are parts of two series which are already in the collection and
it would be great if they were added to the collection as well--I've
been looking forward to reading them for a long time.
Bookshare has been wonderful because it has allowed me to access books
I wouldn't have been able to read otherwise and it is mostly because
of volunteers such as yourselves. So, again, thank you for all your
hard work.

--
Regards,
Aidee