[bksvol-discuss] book requests

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:26:13 -0800

I wish there were some way to respond to the people requesting books. I am particularly referring to the request for Hawaii by James Michener. This book is already available on Bookshare although it is rated good. It is also available from NLS on casette and a braille edition is in process. I know some of the rest of you on this list are willing to make copies for Bookshare when books are available through NLS in both braille and recorded form but I am not. After all, it isn't as though we have to check them out so others can't get them. Jill