[bksvol-discuss] book requests

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:29:13 -0600

Hi all,
I have recently discovered a series of historical mysteries and am really
enjoying them. They are the Owen Archer novels by Candace Robb. Currently
Bookshare has all of these books except the sixth and the ninth, although the
ninth is just coming out in hardcover this month.
So if anyone would be willing to scan "A Gift of Sanctuary" or "The Guilt of
Innocence" both by Candace Robb, I would be thrilled and more than willing to
validate. This is a very good series that would appeal to people who like
either historical fiction or mysteries. If anyone's curious and would like to
check out the series, the first book is called "The Apothecary Rose" and there
is a truly excellent scan of it on Bookshare.
Thanks,
Kellie