[bksvol-discuss] Re: book requests

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:40:55 -0400

I'd like to read these too. I'm supposed to get a ride to the library on Friday and will see if any of them are there. I'll scan if someone else will validate. With Elizabeth and Gerald's help, I'm actually producing some decent scans now. By that I mean scans that people won't have to proofread heavily. Openbook still likes to put in its extra line breaks from time to time. Anyhow, I'll see what I can find at the library.

Monica Willyard