[bksvol-discuss] Re: book requests

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:52:40 -0800

The book on Bookshare is actually rated good, not fair, so hopefully it isn't that bad and the braille copy is in process. I remember reading Hawaii years ago in braille but that copy wasn't mentioned in the catalog. I wonder if all those copies got worn out. I do apologize for one thing I said which was that we didn't have them checked out as they do in public libraries; I was actually thinking of web braille when I said that but before long this will also be true of our digital talking books. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>