[bksvol-discuss] It has happened again

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:57:03 -0400

BlankHello Volunteers,
I have done it again. I was proofing a book "The Mbambi that had no ears" and
missed the renewel date. I have been sick with a strep infection and spent a
night in the hospital. I was already through this book. If one is proofing it,
I could email the copy that I have with most of the proofing saved. I have been
waiting for the scanner to get back with me because of some chapters that were
"switched" around. I am sorry since this is the 2nd time this has happened.
Again, I am sorry
Netta

GIF image