[bksvol-discuss] Wish List

  • From: "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:21:32 -0700

Cindy
Just submitted What Einstein Didn't Know by Robert L. Woklke. I hope your
friend enjoys it.
Book has been spelled checked, headers removed, has page numbers and page
breaks so should be an easy validation.

FROM THE BACK COVER

"Forget the word 'science.' This book tells you what's going on beneath the
surface of everyday things. it is for people who are curious about the world
around them, but who don't have the time to seek out the explanations or may be
intimidated by 'science.'

"Of course, the answers to why everyday things happen must be scientific  that
is, logical and accurate. but you won't find the usual pop-science nonanswers
here that leave you just as mystified as before. instead of mere 'answers,' you
will be given 'explanations': plain talk that I hope will lead you all the way
to genuine, well I'll be darned 'understanding

Jim B

Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.