[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:10:38 -0600

I apologize; I meant that none of my requests were on the wish list. But you're right, if it hasn't been updated since January, it's very likely that the requests I've sent simply haven't been processed.

The books I sent a request out for are the most important for me. Others were on Buddhism, and some fiction stuff, which aren't nearly of the same priority.

Thanks for the info.

Lora