[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:23:10 -0400

    There was a book on the wish list by P.G. Wodehouse, forget the name but
wish some one would scan it, some one who is very experienced and would turn
out a great scan, not some one like me, haha. I love P.G. Wodehouse.  Also, if
anybody can get their hands on the revised book of Art Linkletter's Kids Say
the Darndest Things, with an introduction by Bill Cosby, that would be great to
see that up on the site too.  Me, I'll stick to stuff I will just put up with
for myself and if I think it's really good I'll send it along.
Patti

I have figured it out.  I don't mind having my dog and cat in the house,
because they don't complain so much about people hair.