[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

Lorana,

I see the Wish List hasn't been updated since January.
Either you posted your books after that or someone is
validating them--or already has. The best thing to do
is to post here on the list, as you just have, the
books you'd like to have scanned. They might get done
more quickly.

When you say there are no books on the Wish List--I
just checked and there are quite a few. What books
were you wishing for? I'll check and see if they're
already in the collection of if people are working on
them--though I may not have the most up-to-date info
either.

Cindy