[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 23:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

If enough people want me  to, I'd be happy to. Once I
send the original list, I'd just send additions. At
the moment my list has 286 titles in alphabetical
order by title. It would be up to a would-be scanner
to check to see if a book is already in the collection
or on Marissa's list, because I don't think the staff
deleted any when people checked Scan it--but maybe
they did. In the future I'll cross off rather than
delete books chosen to make seleciton easier. smile

Cindy