[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:01:13 -0700

Hi, John and Bookshare volunteers:

After reading John's comments, I am going to make the  wish list requests which
started my question yesterday.

Beverly Lewis has just completed a new three-book series about the Amish in
Lancaster, PA.

This series is entitled "Annie's People" and contains three books:
The Preacher's Daughter
The Englisher
The Brethren.

Beverly Lewis is a marvelous writer and creates compelling stories.  My local
library does not have all three books so I cannot scan them myself or I would
have done so and submitted them.

Thanks.
Lori Castner