[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:27:15 -0700 (PDT)

One would hope that would-be scanners are checking the collection and checking
the Books in Progress list before they scan, anyway. I learned the hard way you
HAVE to do that. Although, with the search function not working properly,
checking the collection isn't fool proof.

  When the Wish List on the site "goes away" at the end of the month does that
mean it will no longer be on the site period or will it still be somewhere, do
you think? Because there are 270 books on the Wish List right now and I am
pretty certain that not all of them are being worked on.

  I could put up a wish list on my website and then you could send me the
updates and I could just update the page. Someone would have to tell me though
if they are working on the book so I could make a notation about that.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: The Justice - Angela Hunt
  Find great deals on books at Half.com.