[bksvol-discuss] Wish List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:18:48 -0700 (PDT)

Sue and Linda and anyone else interested.

Jamie and I have been in cahoots. I am keeping a list
of Book Requests which is now, thanks to the fact that
Jamie kept all posted requests and we both saved the
original list before it was deleted, now contains 686
requests, not counting a couple of general "books by"
or "books about" that aren't itemized.

Jamie is going to put the list on a web site, and we
are collaborating on keeping it updated, although my
e-mailable one maybe more current because I don't know
if Jamie can put the additions and deletions on the
web site daily. Since I am, thank God, in good health
and don't have young children to care for or classes
to take, I have more time for daily updates.

The problem, of course, is that not everyone posts
what they are acanning. I did compare my list
yesterday and the day before with the collection, but
not with the Books in Process, and I don't plan to
check either on a regular basis, preferring to spend
the time validating (so, E and others, you don't have
to tell me to do that--big smile).

If you want the list before Jamie gets a chance to set
up the web site, let me know and I'll send it to you.
There is a great variety of requests--something for
everyone's taste. smile

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx