[bksvol-discuss] Re: Total books added this year

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 21:51:28 -0500

Hi Cindy:

You are referring to my signature file. The way this fund raiser works is that
you link to the retailor through the givebackamerica.com web site. Or you can
download the toolbar and then you don’t have to think about it as you shop. So
on the phone purchases don’t count.
Thanks for asking though.
Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to you.
 <http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169>
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169