[bksvol-discuss] Re: Total books added this year

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:33:50 -0800 (PST)

And I want to compliment Vivan and Sandi on exceptional scans as new
volunteers and great attention to detail.  Vivian has been working on Nancy
Drew
and wish list books and I have enjoyed doing several of them and Sandi has
allowed me to ship her books and return them for me to proof from.  This on top
of our long standing arrangement with Pam Hoffard, Debby Franson, Em Rose,
Jamie
Yates and so many others like my hubby, Doug, Susan Lumpkin, Nicole B and
even Sister Dolores.  Please forgive me, I am sure I have left off a critical
name and I apologize in advance.  Grin.

Nothing like a great team; thanks to all our fellow volunteers!
 Valerie