[bksvol-discuss] Re: Total books added this year

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:11:11 -0500

Hi Alisa:

Welcome to bookshare.
I have been out of the loop for several months due to other commitments,
however, I hope to get back scanning and finishing putting the dragonlance
series.

As how many hours it takes to bring a book to the collection, well it
depends on the book and how much work you want to put into it.
I never kept track. It takes several hour just to scan. I have found that it
can take just as long to proof.
Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
 <http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169>
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169