[bksvol-discuss] Re: Total books added this year

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:27:12 -0800 (PST)

I would have to agree with Mayrie, relatively speaking.  Books on recycled
paper
or mass market paperbacks can take longer, though, even if they are shorter.  A
12 page board book with picture descriptions and hand typing can still take an
hour or more since my hand typing is poor and confirming copyright information
sometimes takes a magnifier.  I will say an hour or two of a children's book,
however, is more stressful than 5 hours on a chapter book, but there is great
need for early reading to get kids hooked and proficient.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: