[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:48:54 -0600

Some programs can remove the headers, but it isn't automatically done
until it is run through the final processing before it is added to the
book share collection.  You don't need to delete it, but you can if you
want. Just keep page numbers if you delete them.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity