[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:22:05 -0500

hi:
if a validater was checking for sequential page #s, they could also insert
the proper page breaks. (assuming they were using a program that saved txt
page breaks, like k1k, openbook, etc.

Let me debunk this myth, you do not have to read a book cover to cover to
insert the proper breaks..  (i have done it 4 or 5  times) but i use k1k.