[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:40:41 -0500

I will submit a text file, if the Braillenote has decided I screwed with too
many of the .rtf markers to allow my edited book to be exported as a .rtf
file.  That is usually the only time I do, or books that I have had forever,
and have not submitted which I have several I am slowly working through.

I try to submit in .rtf but when I have no choice, and it is either submit
in txt, or or not at all, I do the .txt route.  And yep been talking to the
tech guys at Pulsedata about it, their solution, save as text before working
on it on the BN, not happening.  Another solution is to make multiple back
up copies of a file, while editing, not happening either.

On the bright side, files that are .txt files on the Braillenote do maintain
page breaks, and some formatting.

So... smile.

That is why I do it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx