[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:30:46 -0800 (PST)

-O.K, Dave. What do you suggest we do use? Short of
buying different software, my choices are limited.
Looking on my hard drive, I seem to have something
called Apple Script, and Microsoft Office, and Simple
text, but usually I'm told the file is too big to be
converted to Simple Text, and that's about it. Of
course, I am willing to let those who can validate txt
files and just to rtf files, but i was trying to take
Fair files and he ones I picked happened to be txt.

Cindy

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com