[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:21:54 -0400

Focus on the title. Hold down the control and alt keys at the same time and use the down arrow key to move from title to title. You can also check out other parts of the table like date posted by using the right arrow key. If you do that then to get back to the title use the left arrow key.

On 4/17/2012 11:02 AM, Regina Alvarado wrote:
A few days back someone posted how to use Jaws to read only titles on the download list. Could you please send that info again, please? it got deleted when I meant to save. Thank you so much. By the way, a scare yesterday. They thought my breast cancer had come back, but had surgery yesterday and I am still cancer free and oh so happy.
Reggie