[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:00:00 -0600

Hmm, very strange indeed because the CDs I have automatically install all
the Office Products, but it's not really a problem because I'd prefer them
all.
I know my Office 97 you had to pick them all, but 2000, and XP seem to auto
install - perhaps there are different versions out there.
My laptop has 2003 on it, but it came pre installed and so I can't comment
on that.

Jake