[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:45:31 -0600

Hi Roger!

Thanks for your answer.  How does one remove hard page breaks if necessary?

Debby

At 07:03 PM 11/9/2009, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote
No, soft page breaks have no significance to Bookshare and if you insert hard page breaks in the middle of a page you can expect Carrie to bounce the book back to the checkout list until they are removed. A couple of books I proofread had page breaks inserted by my Open Book software when I converted them to RTF and Carrie kept sending them back. I had a devil of a time getting rid of them.

"I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

The Militant: <http://wwww.themilitant.com>http://www.themilitant.com Pathfinder Press: <http://www.pathfinderpress.com>http://www.pathfinderpress.com Granma International: <http://granma.cu/ingles/index.html>http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
             _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Page Breaks
Date:
11/9/2009 6:21:19 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi everyone!When I find pages that just have soft page breaks, should I add a page break at that point? I have already done it a time or to today. I thought it was a good idea to ask before I inserted any more.Debby--Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the wind.--Ecclesiastes 6:9 NLTTo unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email tobksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.