[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:28:05 -0500

Marissa:
I would really like to see a page on retaining page breaks in different
formats.  I am currently scanning a book and shortly to receive another book to
scan.  I scan in Open Book and I would like to make certain that when I save it
as an RTF that it will retain the breaks that are in the book.

Thanks much for the help and thanks for the clarification on the breaks for the
validators too.  I think I am going to try and fix these two book myself.  Will
then re-upload and the page breaks will be there.

Reggie