[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:36:17 -0600

Will bookshare soon not accept txt files?  I ask this because many programs
don't deal with pagebreaks in text files properly even though txt files are
usually capable of holding page breaks.
I also wonder if a validator can introduce artificial page breaks that did not
exist in the original just to make files that are in perfect condition other
than missing page breaks acceptable, or must the pagebreaks be where they would
be if the original submitter had kept the pagebreaks cause by actual print page
size?
Thanks for the clarification the the issue.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity