[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:57:26 -0500

Hi Everyone:
First off about this change in policy on pagebreaks, What wonderful news!!!
It will make validation and navigation much more feasible.

Secondly, rtf files are usually only about 20% larger then their .txt cousins.

This truely is very exciting news and places quality as a high priority on
bookshare.org.

-- Rui
 Bookshare.org Unofficial Volunteer Scanning Page
http://members.cox.net/booksharescans