[bksvol-discuss] Page Breaks

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:53:50 -0400

Please forgive my ignorance but when you talk about page breaks do you mean the
point where one page ends and another begins or am I missing something. I have
only scanned two books but the setting for the one was two pages as that is
what I scanned  together and the other one I set at one page because I that is
how many I scanned at a time even though I had to reset the "settings" every
time I opened the file as I did not know how to get the settings to stay the
same every time I opened the file. Now I am not trying to be "cute" or playing
stupid but all this discussion has gotten me confused.  What exactly is meant
by a page break ?

Amy
omst
a literalist.