[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:07:39 -0800

Hi, Reggie. If you submit in .rtf, you won't have a problem with the page
breaks. It seems most, if not all, of the problems are with .txt files, so if
you don't submit in that format, you shouldn't have any problem. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.