[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 19:18:54 -0800 (PST)

Which children's list are you referring to? The New York Times has bestseller
lists for
Picture books - ages 4 to 8,
Chapter books - ages 10 and up,
Paperback books - ages 12 and up, and
Series books - ages 9 and up.

We've already got a lot of the books on the lists, but I should get the rest.
If I add them to the New York Times special collection, it will double in size.
And there's no way to differentiate adult from kiddie books on it. What I
should do is create a kiddie bestseller special collection, separate from the
adult one. If I put a ticket in now, it'll be created in a few months. I would
SO love to be able to create special collections myself, just love it. There
are so many we could create, which would help so much. Sigh! Patience is not my
strong suit, can you tell? :-)

Carrie